Errors while installing cups

did a dnf install cups and this scrolled through:

Blockquote

Running scriptlet: cups-client-1:2.2.6-45.el8_6.2.x86_64 5/7
failed to link /usr/bin/lpr → /etc/alternatives/print: /usr/bin/lpr exists and it is either not a symlink or --keep-foreign was set and link points outside /etc/alternatives
failed to link /usr/bin/lp → /etc/alternatives/print-lp: /usr/bin/lp exists and it is either not a symlink or --keep-foreign was set and link points outside /etc/alternatives
failed to link /usr/bin/lpq → /etc/alternatives/print-lpq: /usr/bin/lpq exists and it is either not a symlink or --keep-foreign was set and link points outside /etc/alternatives
failed to link /usr/bin/lprm → /etc/alternatives/print-lprm: /usr/bin/lprm exists and it is either not a symlink or --keep-foreign was set and link points outside /etc/alternatives
failed to link /usr/bin/lpstat → /etc/alternatives/print-lpstat: /usr/bin/lpstat exists and it is either not a symlink or --keep-foreign was set and link points outside /etc/alternatives
failed to link /usr/bin/cancel → /etc/alternatives/print-cancel: /usr/bin/cancel exists and it is either not a symlink or --keep-foreign was set and link points outside /etc/alternatives
failed to link /usr/sbin/lpc → /etc/alternatives/print-lpc: /usr/sbin/lpc exists and it is either not a symlink or --keep-foreign was set and link points outside /etc/alternatives

Blockquote
systemctl start cups did not give any errors and i can get to localhost:631

But when I go to admin page i get “Internal Server Error”.
are the 2 issues related?