“Leapp update” execution failure after final package download

saying above
Oh, it seems that this forum is very strict with new user, I tried to move the content here, but my post was even hidden (Maybe there are too many hyperlinks in it?)
Two whole posts of mine have already been deleted, I am so innocent. . .:disappointed_relieved:

I can only give a short short general and post a link to the full introduction article I wrote

Foreword
Hello there,
After sloving nearly ten problems, here comes a another problem here but i cant handle
So I have to came here to seeking for help

Condition overview

When i processing the “leapp upgrade” on my Centos7.9
It always return error like this(seems like a python programical problem
(the picture was deleted)text is like:

The downloaded packages were saved in cache until the next successful transaction.
You can remove cached packages by executing 'dnf clean packages'.
Process Process-473:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/multiprocessing/process.py", line 258, in _bootstrap
    self.run()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/multiprocessing/process.py", line 114, in run
    self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/leapp/repository/actor_definition.py", line 72, in _do_run
    actor_instance.run(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/leapp/actors/__init__.py", line 290, in run
    self.process(*args)
  File "/usr/share/leapp-repository/repositories/system_upgrade/common/actors/dnfpackagedownload/actor.py", line 51, in process
    xfs_info=xfs_info, storage_info=storage_info, plugin_info=plugin_info, on_aws=on_aws
  File "/usr/share/leapp-repository/repositories/system_upgrade/common/libraries/dnfplugin.py", line 385, in perform_rpm_download
    test=True, on_aws=on_aws
  File "/usr/share/leapp-repository/repositories/system_upgrade/common/libraries/dnfplugin.py", line 219, in _transaction
    e.stdout = e.stdout.encode('utf-8', 'xmlcharrefreplace')
AttributeError: can't set attribute

That’s so strange, right? Normally, this shouldn’t have this kind of problem appeared…

I can’t say too much due to space constraints
In general, an expert over there pointed out the problem, which is line 218 of dnfplugin.py,
(nearby code is like below:)

It turns out that there is also a limit on the number of words, too many codes will also hide the post. . .
I had to delete this code too

but I didn’t understand these above, so I’m here to ask for help

I think i could not post the following content, I guess posting too much may be banned, please move to the GitHub link

the article i wrote is this:

And no matter what, thanks to everyone, wish you a good day!