Leapp upgrade no-rhsm

I have been trying to upgrade a CentOS 7.9 box to CentOS Stream and have run into an error I can’t seem to figure out how to resolve. It seems like I don’t have a repo configured properly but am not sure where to define the repo or which repo to use. Below is the error. Please help. Thanks.

2022-08-01 15:25:54.016379 [ERROR] Actor: target_userspace_creator
Summary:
Details: Command [‘systemd-nspawn’, ‘–register=no’, ‘–quiet’, ‘-D’, ‘/var/lib/leapp/scratch/mounts/root_/system_overlay’, ‘–setenv=LEAPP_NO_RHSM=0’, ‘–setenv=LEAPP_EXPERIMENTAL=0’, ‘–setenv=LEAPP_COMMON_TOOLS=:/etc/leapp/repos.d/system_upgrade/el7toel8/tools’, ‘–setenv=LEAPP_COMMON_FILES=:/etc/leapp/repos.d/system_upgrade/common/files:/etc/leapp/repos.d/system_upgrade/el7toel8/files’, ‘–setenv=LEAPP_UNSUPPORTED=0’, ‘–setenv=LEAPP_EXECUTION_ID=3a1a6fa1-aed1-4f9c-86f8-9e2b9d664c1a’, ‘–setenv=LEAPP_HOSTNAME=kenllab02t.snapon.com’, ‘dnf’, ‘install’, ‘-y’, ‘–nogpgcheck’, ‘–setopt=module_platform_id=platform:el8’, ‘–setopt=keepcache=1’, ‘–releasever’, u’8.4’, ‘–installroot’, ‘/el8target’, ‘–disablerepo’, ‘*’, ‘–enablerepo’, u’rhel-8-for-x86_64-baseos-rpms’, ‘–enablerepo’, u’rhel-8-for-x86_64-appstream-rpms’, ‘dnf’, ‘dnf-command(config-manager)’, ‘–disableplugin’, ‘subscription-manager’] failed with exit code 1.
Stderr: Failed to create directory /var/lib/leapp/scratch/mounts/root_/system_overlay//sys/fs/selinux: Read-only file system
Failed to create directory /var/lib/leapp/scratch/mounts/root_/system_overlay//sys/fs/selinux: Read-only file system
Host and machine ids are equal (c8038e3973114c2797cb7a82b9114e36): refusing to link journals
Failed to synchronize cache for repo ‘rhel-8-for-x86_64-baseos-rpms’, ignoring this repo.
Failed to synchronize cache for repo ‘rhel-8-for-x86_64-appstream-rpms’, ignoring this repo.
Error: Unable to find a match: dnf dnf-command(config-manager)