We're on IRC too

Hi All,

We are just getting ramped up in here. There will be lots of organizing going on here next week and in case no one replied to your message yet either myself or someone else from the core team should respond soon.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are also on IRC on irc.freenode.net in #almalinux. If you need a web client to connect you can use this link: freenode's webchat

Hope to see you there.

Jack,
I have no idea how to use irc. I have tried two or three times in the last year and simply cannot get started. I have watched Youtube videos and read other pages and I am missing something or all of the instructions are outdated.

Any chance you guys will establish a channel on a Slack site. Slack is awesome for real-time communication and sharing syntax and etcetera, if you have not tried it yourself. I learned to write Puppet code in three months by working with folks on puppetcommunity.slack.com.

@warron.french we are working on setting up an alternative with a bridge.

Thanks Jack, I have never been able to get it to work. I have tried many videos.

Hello all, do exist channel for Slack? If yes, please, can you told me link? Thank you. Mike