Can't install libwebkitgtk-1.0-0

Helo, i have a problem when install libwebkitgtk-1.0-0 on almalinux 8.8, its came out an error “unable to find a match libwebkit”, i already find some answer in internet but i cant find the solution for almalinux, please help me solved this problem

What is the actual problem? Why do you want libwebkitgtk?

i want to install pentaho PDI community edition, the PDI need libwebkitgtk-1.0-0 package, because when i started the spoon.sh error massage will appear

#######################################################################
WARNING:  no libwebkitgtk-1.0 detected, some features will be unavailable
    Consider installing the package with apt-get or yum.
    e.g. 'sudo apt-get install libwebkitgtk-1.0-0'
#######################################################################

There seem to be some some RPM packages about “pentaho” for some distros, but nothing obvious.

EL6 had library libwebkitgtk-1.0 (in package webkitgtk).
EL7 has libraries libwebkitgtk-3.0 and libwebkit2gtk-4.0 (packages webkitgtk3 and webkitgtk4, respectively).
EL8 has library libwebkit2gtk-4.0 (in package webkit2gtk3).
EL9 has library libwebkit2gtk-4.0 (in package webkit2gtk3, probably same version as in EL8).

EPEL has package gnucash for EL7. That package contains libwebkitgtk-1.0, but no headers. One cannot compile code that uses library without proper headers.

The version 1.0 of webkit appears “old” by now. Applications that did use it should be ported to use newer libraries. Considering that webkit is “GTK+ Web content engine library” – web-related – the use of supported frameworks is particularly important for security.

so if im using almalinux 8.X version its included libwebkit2gtk-4.0? and what should i do next? im sory because this is my first try to configure pentaho in linux based, so i dont have any basic to configure the server, i just watch and read some tutorial to install it