Problem with HP Array Controller

Hello Community
I wanted to ask for help if it is possible here (if not could you tell me where)
I am installing AlmaLinux 8.9 on an HP Proliant DL180G5, which comes with an “HP Smart Array E200” controller, but it is not recognized at the beginning of the installation where the installation destination is defined.
Could someone help me with this problem since I need it and I also have the same problem but with an HP Proliant DL360e GEN8 server, but this one comes with the “Smart Array Controller B120i” and the same thing happens to me…
Thanking you for your support and availability
Awaiting your comments
Best regards to the entire community

To give you a precise answer, I need to know the device IDs of your controller. While I’m not quite sure, it is possible that one (or both) of yours requires the cciss driver. If that is the case, you are out of luck. The last OS version it was supported was el7. You can check this elrepo’s bug tracker:

https://elrepo.org/bugs/view.php?id=1009

no se si en esta captura de pantalla esta la info que me pides…
perdon pero no tengo mucha experiencia en esto

I don’t know if this screenshot contains the information you’re asking for…
sorry but I don’t have much experience in this

You might want to try installing CentOS-7 and see if that works. If it boots, you’ll be able to find out your controller’s device ID. However please note that CentOS 7 will end its life in about a month.