Almalinux 8.6 boots after normal reboot in emergency state with raid1

I did a fresh install of AlmaLinux 8.6 on 4 disks, 2 pairs in raid1. Installation went without any problems. After. the First (installation) reboot, I updated the sytem (dnf update) and rebooted. This first normal reboot of the updated system, puts the system in the emergency state. As all subsequent reboots do…
Checking journalctl -xb in emergency mode shows this prior to the part where the first red lines show-up:

Blockquote

Started timer to wait for more drivers before activating degraded array md123

Started timer to wait for more drivers before activating degraded array md122

Started timer to wait for more drivers before activating degraded array md124

Started timer to wait for more drivers before activating degraded array md123 (several times)

unit mdadm-last-resort@md123 has finsihed shutting down.
iscsi-onboot.service: Start request repeated too quickly
iscsi-onboot.service: Failed with result ‘start-limit-hit’
Failed to start Special handling of early boot in iSCSI session

Failed to start Dispatch Password Requests to Console Directory Watch

Blockquote

After this many red-listed “Failed to …” lines.

I checked the raid disks with mdadm --detail /dev/mdXXX and all in in sync and clean.
I also tested all drives with smartctl -t long /dev/sdX (X=a,b,c,d). All drives are clean. NO problems.
I tested the RAM with Memtest86 (full test), no problem. Latest BIOS/UEFI for the motherboard (new ASUS Prime H570 Plus) installed (dated May 5th 2022).

Also the 8.6 recovery boot option boots into the emergency system…

I found a bug report that is about almalinux and raid1 and boot issues. Is this the same problem? If so, when is an update expected?

As I cannot boot into a normal mode, I cannot get online and copy anything from logs or journals, so I copied the lines above by hand.
Any help here? I cannot use the server, and I don’t know what to do further :frowning: