Can not find the almaLinux 8.5 ios

hello,
I am looking for the Alma Linux IOS, but i can not found it.
https://mirrors.almalinux.org/isos.html
can you provide a url where i can get it?

1 Like

8.6 is the current AlmaLinux 8 and 9.0 is the current AlmaLinux 9.

AlmaLinux does build packages from sources that Red Hat releases for RHEL.
Red Hat does not release anything for 8.5 any more, so 8.5 is effectively dead.

1 Like

That URL opens for me and offers a variety of ISOs. Architectures : x86_64, aarch64, ppc64le and s390x, versions 8.6 and 9.0 (9.0 only for s390x). Click on the format you need and you’ll be taken to a page listing the nearest mirrors, in my case here. If I then click on one of the mirrors (I picked UK mirrors), then I went right to the list of current ISOs all ready for download from here.

All I would have to do is choose from the -boot, -dvd or -minimal ISO, depending upon what I was trying to do.

From your name I’m guessing that you might be French, so I put my answer through Google Translate:

Cette URL s’ouvre pour moi et propose une variété d’ISO. Architectures : x86_64, aarch64, ppc64le et s390x, versions 8.6 et 9.0 (9.0 uniquement pour s390x). Cliquez sur le format dont vous avez besoin et vous serez redirigé vers une page répertoriant les miroirs les plus proches, dans mon cas ici. Si je clique ensuite sur l’un des miroirs (j’ai choisi les miroirs britanniques), je suis allé directement à la liste des ISO actuels, tous prêts à être téléchargés à partir d’ici.

Tout ce que j’aurais à faire serait de choisir entre -boot, -dvd ou -minimal ISO, selon ce que j’essayais de faire.

Thank you for the update.
Best,

Hello Martin,
Thank you very much.
Best,
Michel